Rules & Policies
Registration fee is $25 per student/$50 per family which covers the cost of insurance and processing fees for all programs. Note: A completed registration form, registration fee, and the first month’s tuition must be received prior to your child’s enrollment into any of our programs.
McKeon's offers a discount for members of the immediate family. The first child pays full lesson price. The second child receives a 10% discount, the third child receives a 20% discount, and the fourth child receives a 50% discount.
The McKeon School regrets there can be NO REFUNDS for tuition or registration fees unless the class has been canceled. No deductions, transfers or refunds from The McKeon Centers fixed charges may be made for withdrawal or missed lessons.
• Tuition is based on a 10 month year (September - June). Tuition is divided into 10 equal payments for your convenience. Regardless of the number of weeks in a month, missed lessons, school closings or school vacations.
• Tuition payments not received by the 10th of each month will incur a $15 late fee.
• MDG strongly suggests a credit card be put on file to make automatic payments and avoid late fees. Print and fill out a Credit Card Authorization form and return with your registration.
• MDG accepts cash, personal checks, MasterCard and Visa.
• A $30 service charge will be assessed for checks returned to the studio for any reason.
• Yearly tuition paid in full by September 30th will receive a 5% discount.
• Please take note, tuition payments are non-refundable.
• Tuition is based on a monthly rate and remains the same whether there are 2, 3, 4, or 5 weeks in a month.
"The owners Trisha and Peter have put in 50 years of hard work and dedication! They always were (and still are) all about the kids, and it shows!"
~ Cindy F. | Parent