Happy Birthday to Me at MDG!
Your child and their party guests will enjoy 1 hour in our fun-filled gym where they will be delighted with the Tumble Trak, climbing the rock wall, and jumping into our foam pit. They can swing on ropes and have a blast in our free, extra-large bounce house. For the remaining half hour, they will enjoy their birthday celebration in a room decorated with the theme of their choice.
• Professional staff
• 1 hour gym time
• Half hour party room time
• Paper goods, tablecloths, utensils
• Some decorations
• Bottled water for the gym, 100% juice boxes in party room
• Gift list
• Refrigerator/freezer is available for use
• Our gift to the birthday child is 1 month of free class lessons (not applicable to registered students of MDG).
Details and How to Book
1 ½ hour - up to 12 kids (including birthday child), Cost: $230
1 ½ hour - 13-20 kids (including birthday child), Cost: $280
1 ½ hour - 21-27 kids (including birthday child), Cost: $330
If you would like to add an additional 30 minutes to your party, you must schedule your party as the last party of the day and there is a $50 charge.
Parties are available for booking on Sundays:
11:00 - 12:30 pm | 12:30 - 2:00 pm | 2:00 - 3:30 pm | 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Birthday party reservations maybe taken up to 3 months in advance and require a $50 non-refundable deposit. Please be aware that your reservation is not confirmed until we have received your non-refundable deposit and a confirmation packet has been issued. Call (508) 473-8166 for details or to make your reservation by phone.
» Download the Birthday Party Reservation form
LIABILITY FORM - Required of All Guests
A party liability waiver must be signed by all parents of children attending the party.
» Download Party Guest Waiver form
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT POLICY
A $50 non-refundable insurance and reservation fee is due at the time of reservation booking. The balance is due - payable to your party host on the party day. The balance of your party must be paid in full the day of your party by credit/debit card or cash. (Personal checks will not be accepted.)
• For your safety, please wear comfortable clothes such as t-shirts, shorts, leotards or any appropriate active wear.
• Shoes are not allowed in the gym.
• No gum or food allowed in the gym.
• A party environment free of profanity, misbehavior and disrespect is expected at all times.
• Guests 18 and older are not allowed on any equipment during the party.
• Remember that ALL children must bring in a signed release form to participate.
• Please be considerate of the next party coming in by cleaning your party room prior to leaving.
• At the conclusion of the party, the host remains responsible until every guest of the party has been safely picked up.
~ Jill Adams
~ Ashley Coukos
"We celebrated my daughter's 5th birthday party at McKeon’s last weekend. She had so much fun and is still talking about it! It was so nice to not have to worry about paper goods, utensils and drinks. The girls who worked the party did such a great job with the kids! Highly recommend!!"
~ Colleen C. | Parent