Class Attire - Dance
All recreational dancers wear the same leotard, tights, and shoes based on the classes they are taking. Hair must be pulled up neatly. Please make sure everything is labeled with your child's name on it, especially shoes.
All ordering and sizing for dancewear (including leotards, tights, and shoes) is done directly through the studio's online system, Nimbly. All recreational dancers wear the same leotard based on the color of the class, and tights and shoes based on the classes your dancer is taking.
HOW TO ORDER
STEP 1: Visit www.shopnimbly.com/mckeondance to register and log on.
STEP 2: Select and shop your class list. Anything that you may need will be listed under the class, plus any optional items you may want to purchase.
STEP 3: Your order will be delivered directly to your house.
• Leotards with cap sleeves can be purchased here.
• Black dance shorts (optional)
• Ballet sweater (optional)
• Hair must be pulled up neatly.
• Please make sure everything is labeled with your child's name on it, especially shoes.
TIGHTS & SHOES
• Tights - all classes should wear tan, convertible tights
• Tap Shoes - Tan Strap Tap Shoes
• Jazz Shoes - Tan Jazz Boot
• Ballet Shoes - Pink Ballet Slippers
• Note: All shoes listed are the same that will be required to be worn in our annual recital
DANCE TOTE BAG
This year, it is required that all students have a dance bag with their shoes and water bottles. We suggest all students have a dance bag as they go from room to room. Please be sure all your child’s belongings are clearly labeled with their name. We are selling McKeon drawstring bags since we need to make sure bag size is limited.
"We are in our 15th year at McKeon's and have never been happier! My girls wouldn't be who and where they are today if it wasn't for their second family at McKeon!
While at McKeon, they have been exposed to so many amazing opportunities here - dancing at Disney, representing the USA at the World Cultural Event in China, meeting and taking classes with many famous dancers/choreographers through out the United States and so much more!"
~ Tracie W. | Parent